Assistant ManagerC&C #535, WARRENTON, OR
This hourly position reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for assisting the store manager in the management of daily store operations and supervises associates in the performance of their assigned work duties.
Applicants must have a manager’s recommendation, great customer service skills, have been a department lead with basic understanding of store operations; proven history of progressively greater responsibility and knowledge of all areas of store operations. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the total store operations in the manager's absence and supervise the activity of assigned work crews.
- Manages, coaches and evaluates store associate’s performance, and ensures compliance with company policies and regulations
- Ensure timely and professional customer service, establishes and adjust work schedules, and ensures payroll objectives and staffing needs are met.
- Manages inventory control, ensures proper merchandise presentation, and proper maintenance of the store, and executes the operations objectives for the store.
- Conducts daily store walk through in the a.m. & p.m. to assess store conditions and establish and execute a daily plan.
- Assists the store manager in ensuring company standards and store financial objectives are met.
- Being able to work a flexible schedule involving opening, closing, weekday, and weekend shifts.
If you are interested in becoming an Assistant Manager at Warrenton, Oregon locations, please email me your resume and copy your District Manager by the close of business on Friday, April 26th.
$22.96 hourly rate
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
Instructions to Apply
Self-starters who meet the above requirements must deliver your resume IN PERSON to the store manager between the hours of 8 A.M. and 5 P.M., from Friday, April 12, 2019 to Friday, April 26, 2019.
595 SE HWY 101 ALTERNATE
WARRENTON, OR 97146
Apply for this job
Enter your information.
Back to all job listings