No Minimum Purchases. No Hidden Fees. Just Amazing Savings.
Purchasing food products and restaurant supplies for your business should be easy and convenient. Therefore, Cash&Carry Smart Foodservice’s policies are simple and straightforward.
It's Easy to Shop at Cash&Carry
- Cash&Carry locations are open 7 days a week throughout the year, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. We’re there when you need us the most.
- We do not charge any special membership fees.
- Since we do not deliver, you do not have to pay any delivery fees, nor do our employees receive a sales commission.
- Pick out your cart, shop at your own pace and pay for your purchase as you leave. Payment options include cash, business checks (with proper state ID), debit cards, and/or all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We do not accept EBT cards.
- We do not require that you purchase a minimum amount, and you do not have to buy large quantities of any one item in order to receive a special discount.
- You can register to receive our “Hot Sheet” specials that highlight our best buys. You can also download our specials from our website, choosing the store that’s nearest you.
- We work with our suppliers and offer in-store specials that help you save even more money.
- We stand behind every product we sell by providing you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
With 60 locations throughout the western U.S., we’re here to help you save.
Market Trends & Updates
| Read All